A handy guide for Human Resources
It can be hard for small and medium-sized businesses to set up comprehensive Human Resources departments. Most times HR tasks are given to various employees at your company. We understand you aren’t likely to be an expert and that’s why we have compiled a set of links related to HR we hope you find useful. And, if you ever have any questions, the team at Fallgatter Rhodes is always a phone call away.
- O*NET – A full-access, online version of the occupational network database.
- Job Description Writer – Use the Job Description Writer to build meaningful job descriptions.
- EEOC – the agency of the United States Government that enforces the federal employment discrimination laws.
- Department of Labor – the US Department of Labor is charged with preparing the American workforce for new and better jobs.
- JAN – the Job Accommodation Network (JAN) is a free service that provides information on job accommodations and the employment provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- OSHA – OSHA is the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation.
- NIOSH – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is the federal agency responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related injury and illness
- Think HR – Gain a competitive advantage with the most trusted and most used HR solutions and services.